Skip to main content

PHP CMS Zend Framework

We have created a new website PHP CMS developed in Zend Framework. PHP CMS is unique and very helpful for creating CMS based website in few minutes. Its core framework is supported by Zend Framework.

CMS Features:
  • Zend Framework based PHP CMS
  • MVC - Model View and Controller Structed CMS
  • N - Level of CMS Pages
  • 100% SEO Friendly
  • Create Your Own URL
  • Banner Management
  • Testimonials
  • News
  • Latest News
  • W3C Standard CSS and HTML
  • Easy to Change the Design
  • Powerful Admin Panel to Manage PHP CMS

Popular posts from this blog

Events

I am working on current company, we got some events and party from our company. First I got the event when I had delivered the project before time line. I and my team with designer team, got the party in hotel for lunch. We all with our MD and PL team had gone for lunch. We also got the bonus for this. Second event we got the t-shirts from the company. Its very nice and cool looking. Third event was annual function from company in superb hotel for dinner. We got the opportunity to make relation with night shift. The party was having with traditional dance from rajasthan people. It was really beautiful party and dinner togather. Offshore web developer india

Image Resizing in PHP

Image is the main part of any product or service. In PHP, many developers has created the script that cut/crop the image into desired size in height and width. But in different project or Website Development process, developer has to setup the size and width according to design. Another main issue is as per the design of the site, for single image, developer has to create different height and width image which is stored into specific folder with different name. So from personal point of view it is miss-use of space or better to say its time consuming process. Generally we have to create 2-3 images for single product to show in different pages. Another issue comes with gallery. Most of the gallery scripts uploads the main picture and crop into different sizes and stores multiple images on the server without caring space on the server. This all is simply west of time and space on server. This can be also a problem while deleting the record from the database and images as per the r

Professional Attitude

I have been experienced with no of projects in PHP-My-SQL in my professional career. Each of project with new unique requirement and new logic. I worked on each project with great experience to complete the project before time line. When I need some help I did some discussion with team and prepare a document with queries and doubts. As working on senior post, I, always, would like to help and solve the problems from my team. I would like to be aware all activity from my team and look carefully at assigned module. I take care for proper development, commnets for complicated code. As a professional employee, I would like to know as much as possible for project from my seniors team and project document. Offshore web developer india