Skip to main content

Progress with skill set

As I am working with Information Technology since long time, I have updated my self with some technologies.
I got opportunity to work with Multinational company and I got good response from company. I got my self designated as System Analsys in the company. My job is to understand the requirement and devide it into modules. According to created module I have to find out the tasks, time estimation and develop some graphics presentation like wire frame, dataflow diagram. I have to also design the basic database and relationship to put the project in execution.

For technical point of view, I update my self for some below points:
  • Development with OOPS
  • Understanding of Project Requirement
  • Analysis the project and divide into modules for developer
  • Time Estimation
  • Recently I experienced with Zend Framework Development. I found its superb and 100% oops based faster web application development in PHP.
Zend Framework is powerful tool for php based web application development. I had done cms development, shopping cart and other application development and customization. It is totally object oriented framework for business logic, layout/template and provides standard coding style to promote small to bigger business application.

For any requirement of project is not just to become a developer and code in better way, it is essential to optimize the project so client or better to say end user who visits your site can understand and utilize the functionality developed for the projects and customer.
As the world is moving ahead, I have updated my self for iPhone and Andorid Mobile Application Development.

Please let me know your detail for projects, I will be back with your project understanding.

Popular posts from this blog

Professional Attitude

I have been experienced with no of projects in PHP-My-SQL in my professional career. Each of project with new unique requirement and new logic. I worked on each project with great experience to complete the project before time line. When I need some help I did some discussion with team and prepare a document with queries and doubts. As working on senior post, I, always, would like to help and solve the problems from my team. I would like to be aware all activity from my team and look carefully at assigned module. I take care for proper development, commnets for complicated code. As a professional employee, I would like to know as much as possible for project from my seniors team and project document. Offshore web developer india

Events

I am working on current company, we got some events and party from our company. First I got the event when I had delivered the project before time line. I and my team with designer team, got the party in hotel for lunch. We all with our MD and PL team had gone for lunch. We also got the bonus for this. Second event we got the t-shirts from the company. Its very nice and cool looking. Third event was annual function from company in superb hotel for dinner. We got the opportunity to make relation with night shift. The party was having with traditional dance from rajasthan people. It was really beautiful party and dinner togather. Offshore web developer india

Great Achievement

It is great achievement for programmer and team to get consecutive comments from company officers. Managing Director Congrats to whole team…. As it is described before, we want to make this habit Project Manager It is with great please I am announcing the first incentive in the software division. This incentive is basically for the on-time delivery and a good quality project. We need to make this into a habbit. And with the dedicated and good resources like you all I know that I will have to make a template of this email in near future. …. BDM Our early project was the beginning and continued till this project, we have converted success as a habit. Still lot more to achieve because success increases the expectations Client Product Accuracy: Team has perfect understanding of the functions of the site as described in the contract and delivered the item according to the specifications. Representative knowledge: Representative has demonstrated superior skill in programming and communicated