Skip to main content

Customize Sofware Development

Customize software development requires dedicated attention for client. It requires depth understanding of what client is thinking and how he wants the product built in.

I worked on lots of projects which is mostly built with customize software development. One of product is AJAX Shopping cart. When user adds products in shopping cart it displays shopping cart information as per client requirement. So once no of products are added in cart, user can easily update the cart without bothering the reload of page using AJAX technology. We are given textbox with filled quantity and checkbox for selection of products. We are also given remove and update buttons. Once user select any product and press remove button it will remove product from cart without refreshing whole page. Same as we did for updating of quantity.

First time when I interact with this concept I don’t know how to solve this issue, but, later on, I aware with AJAX and find out the solution for above query.

Offshore web developer india


My job profile includes one more experience with me is system analyst. As analyst I analyze the project requirement and divide the requirement in different modules.

Each module is related other module and generate functional output. I work as bridge and clear the picture for execution department and client. Each module is having functionality to perform the output and requires time to develop the application. According to my past experience and discussion with other team member, we ask the query for certain understanding that what actually client wants. We send the query to client and according to answer, we create the structure of application. This process lasts until the whole process is not clear. At the end of all discussion and document, we estimate the modules in hours and calculate the costing for the project application.

We also suggests the available module and open source benefits to client. For scratch project, we develop the prototype, wire framing and data flow diagram. This makes client visual understanding over the application.

As standard and faster development of application with cheap range budget, Zend Framework provides the solution for your business needs. It is having separate library of Zend developed standard classes. With Zend Framework (ZF), you can have ability to create faster web application. It is you can say mostly SEO friendly URL and re-write based framework to create seo friendly directory, shopping carts, personal websites and many more business solutions.

My Profile: Profile

Popular posts from this blog

Events

I am working on current company, we got some events and party from our company. First I got the event when I had delivered the project before time line. I and my team with designer team, got the party in hotel for lunch. We all with our MD and PL team had gone for lunch. We also got the bonus for this. Second event we got the t-shirts from the company. Its very nice and cool looking. Third event was annual function from company in superb hotel for dinner. We got the opportunity to make relation with night shift. The party was having with traditional dance from rajasthan people. It was really beautiful party and dinner togather. Offshore web developer india

Image Resizing in PHP

Image is the main part of any product or service. In PHP, many developers has created the script that cut/crop the image into desired size in height and width. But in different project or Website Development process, developer has to setup the size and width according to design. Another main issue is as per the design of the site, for single image, developer has to create different height and width image which is stored into specific folder with different name. So from personal point of view it is miss-use of space or better to say its time consuming process. Generally we have to create 2-3 images for single product to show in different pages. Another issue comes with gallery. Most of the gallery scripts uploads the main picture and crop into different sizes and stores multiple images on the server without caring space on the server. This all is simply west of time and space on server. This can be also a problem while deleting the record from the database and images as per the r

Professional Attitude

I have been experienced with no of projects in PHP-My-SQL in my professional career. Each of project with new unique requirement and new logic. I worked on each project with great experience to complete the project before time line. When I need some help I did some discussion with team and prepare a document with queries and doubts. As working on senior post, I, always, would like to help and solve the problems from my team. I would like to be aware all activity from my team and look carefully at assigned module. I take care for proper development, commnets for complicated code. As a professional employee, I would like to know as much as possible for project from my seniors team and project document. Offshore web developer india